Andrew Murley, BhB Auck, MB, ChB Auck, Dip Obstet Auckland, FRNZCGP
- Dr Andrew Murley Graduated 1985 Auckland University.
- He worked 2 years as a junior doctor in Auckland Hospitals, including Dip Obsterics and Gynaecology.
- Dr Murley was a Police Surgeon for two years.
- He completed his Hyperbaric Medicine course in Auckland and has an special interest in Diving and Travel medicine.
- He is a Fellow of The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners and has practiced General Practice for 28 years on Auckland’s North Shore, he relief work in the Chatham Islands over recent years. His specialty is broad from Family Medicine ranging from neonates to geriatrics, and with a special interest in Minor Surgery including vasectomy, mole removal and Snore-Op.